Friday, November 29, 2013

EVENTS PAGE UPDATES

'TIS THE SEASON, RIGHT?
I have been remiss these last couple of months in keeping the listing up to date, but there are some really neat gigs coming up and I took this day after Thanksgiving to share what I have learned with you, my friends rather than waste time in some crowded mall like the rest of the human cattle.
 You will find dates and information for folks such as Mike & Ruthy, Mik & Gilles, Jay & Molly, Two Dollar Gost, Evan Shultis, Rushad Eggelston, and much more. Most significantly, I am pleased to make you aware of an EPIC performance taking place in Boston Symphony hall on 12/28 which will be the final performance of the Jim Kweskin Jug Band reunion tour of 2013. Additionally, the line-up for the Winter Hoot was announced on Thanksgiving day.
 Big stuff coming up through this winter and I sure hope you all can get out to take some of it in! Check out the events page here.
Keep the Beat,
Tom
228 days to Grey Fox.

No comments:

Post a Comment